Monday, June 7, 2010

Musings of an idle mind!

I am lying on my bed, with an idle mind and not knowing what to do after a long time. Finally the much dreaded animal, CFA is over and life is back to being totally vella. It was not as if I was busy studying long hours but the constant thought of squandering 55k off the dad's account was a worrying one. Lesson learnt, money can make you do things, which you don't intend to do otherwise. I wish CAT's form was also 55k :).
Anyway, I am more than making up for it now. In the last one day, have been to gossip (what a place :)), two back to back movies, have had a session of wing cricket and unlimited bakar! Can't life remain like this forever? can't fin remain chill like this forever? I mean 3 classes in the whole week, bliss it is :)
What am I doing now to be so happy, what's the reason for this sudden felicity. Well I am completely jobless, with a smoke in my hand and a cool breeze over my bed.. That's what I call LIFE :)

1 comment:

Khushboo said...

Short Lived! But you deserve this freedom to the hilt! Enjoy!:)